Webinar: Spark the Joy of Giving with An Impactful Charitable Gift Guide
Charitable gifts are a unique way to appeal to donors: You can provide them with tangible ways you can use their gift to make a real difference.
This holiday season, learn how you can lift your year-end donations and spark the joy of giving by launching your very own charitable gift guide.
Join us as we show you how to get creative with your charitable gifts, amplify your fundraising efforts, and captivate even more donors. In this webinar, you will learn:
- What an impactful charitable gift looks like;
- How to launch captivating gifts that inspire donors to give;
- Promotional opportunities for your charity to get discovered by donors on CanadaHelps.org;
- How our guest charity partner, Amref Health Africa, fuels the power of giving through their MAMATOTO Gifts of Health;
- And other creative ways to showcase your charitable gift guide online!
Nicole Danesi, Marketing Associate, Donor Marketing at CanadaHelps
Lucas Froese, Charity Engagement at CanadaHelps
Rachel Lancaster, Marketing and Fundraising Director at Amref Health Africa