Attract More Visitors to Your Charity's Website by Improving Your SEO
Attract potential donors to your charity’s website by improving your Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
SEO is a process of improving your website’s chances of being discovered online by those who are searching for your charity or the cause you represent. This is done by matching their searched keywords and phrases on search engines like Google with information existing on your website.
Join expert guest speakers, Jason Sikora and Raz Dayvandi, from The Search Agency, as they show how you can improve your charity’s SEO to attract potential donors to your charity’s website. Learn how you can evaluate your website, identify opportunities to increase visits from supporters, and drive donations.
This webinar will cover:
• The basics of what SEO is;
• The essential SEO pillars to consider and why they matter;
• Practical tips to improve your website’s visibility to donors on search engines like Google;
• Examples from real charities that have optimized websites; and
• Steps you can take today to start seeing improvements in your site traffic.