Webinar: How Gifts of Securities Can Lift Your Year-End Donations
Donations of securities—like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds—can significantly increase your charity’s revenue and could pass potential tax savings on to your donors.
Join CanadaHelps’ Lucas Froese and Paul Nazareth from the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP) to learn how you can capitalize on these bigger gifts.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• Why both you and your donors benefit from gifts of securities;
• A step-by-step process for receiving securities as donations;
• Donor prospecting and messaging tactics that take the current pandemic into account;
• How easy it is to start accepting donations of securities by using a CanadaHelps online custom donation form; and
• How CanadaHelps takes care of processing donations of securities for you.
Plus, get more resources for a deeper dive into securities as part of your overall fundraising strategy.
– Paul Nazareth (VP, Education & Development, CAGP)
– Lucas Froese (Eastern Canada Lead, Charity Engagement, CanadaHelps)