Webinar: Online Fundraising for a Virtual World
Hear our experts walk through the online fundraising and marketing best practices you need to know to fundraise successfully right now.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, an increasing number of charities are wondering how they can continue to successfully fundraise for their causes during these uncertain times.
Join Jacob O’Connor and Angela Kostenko from CanadaHelps as they share timely insights and expertise on how to effectively fundraise and reach your donors online. Whether you’re still learning the basics or need to take your fundraising to the next level, they will share valuable tactics and tools to help you attract donors today.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Best practices to drive more visitors and increase donations to your charity’s website;
• Tips to convert your donors from offline to online;
• Tactics to help you grow your email list and engage with your supporters online;
• Ideas to help you take your next event and peer-to-peer campaign virtual; and,
• Plus, get answers to your top questions about fundraising online during these challenging times.